Saturday, July 21, 2007

From La Conner to Deer Harbor...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!.... We slept well despite the current in the channel...

My owners had a nice breakfast on board and set course to Skyline Marina in Anacortes, WA, where I was going to get my new tender!!! That's exciting!!!...

But first things first!...

We left La Conner back to the channel in order to cross Deception Pass...


It sure looks narrow from the distance... but there is plenty of room... And the view is spectacular...
We arrived to Anacortes and I got my new tender: a 2003 Zodiac 275 yachtline with an 8 hp Tohatsu... Now fully mounted in the swimming deck and ready to provide tons of fun and service... I will call her from now on "My little appendix"...
We set course to Deer Harbor at Orcas Island in the San Juans Islands where we slept for the second night...

No comments: